Thursday, July 15, 2010

Vegas Day 1

I don't know what it is about airplanes, but they always bring out a primal fear in me. I know it's much safer than driving in a car, and that it's virtually impossible for anything to go wrong, but there's something about being utterly out of control, a mile up in the air in a little metal box. A beer before the flight really helped :)

We chased the sunset all the way across the country

There were a couple storms on the way. It's pretty awesome, albeit terrifying, watching the lightening from above.

Finally we arrived in Las Vegas and took a shuttle to the Luxor hotel where we'll be staying. We have Tool tomorrow, the Beatles show, and I think a David Copperfield show Saturday and Sunday.



All the lights and statues... Man this place is wild. Let's hope I don't blow all our money!

1 comment:

  1. I want pictures of your room!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're in VEGAS!!!!!!! Don't blow your money, remember that credit cards have these crazy things called maxes...

    ReplyDelete