Monday, July 12, 2010

Starcraft

Three days 'til Vegas. I must say I'm getting excited. I figured as soon as I picked up tickets to see Tool in Vegas that they'd announce an east coast concert nearby. So far it hasn't happened and the trip to Vegas seems justified.

I've been playing a lot of the Starcraft II Beta. It's one of those games where I'll sit down to play a match or two and before I realize it it's 5:00 AM and Lauren has to get up for work in an hour. It's nice to forget your sense of time in the passion of an intense Starcraft battle. To throw away responsibility, rules and order and lose yourself into a world of imagination.

6 comments:

  1. Tool was in San Jose over the weekend. The radio reviewer described the leader of the group as a "tragic figure". True?

    ReplyDelete
  2. True enough I guess. He's definitely quite unusual. I actually tried to buy tickets to the San Jose show, but it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We already have, but maybe we will again if we feel like it while we're there.

    ReplyDelete