Friday, September 17, 2010

Cruise

Tomorrow I set out on the second half of my Vacation: A week long cruise in the Caribbean.  Very well earned after the 57 miles on the AT.  

In other news, I'm adding a trip to DC for Jon Stewart's Rally to restore Sanity in October.  I think it's probably a much bigger deal than people realize.  Sure, it's based on humor, but I think that's just how my generation approaches these topics.  Just look at the damage Tina Fey's Palin impressions did last election for evidence of satire's effectiveness.  It should be a lot of fun.

How do you feel about the ColbertStewart rally in DC?

2 comments:

  1. Wise observation. I hope Stewart and company actually do put a bit of sanity back into the political process....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't you been blogging lately?????

    ReplyDelete