Monday, June 21, 2010

Las Vegas

I've always been a little impulsive.  Life is uncertain, eat desert first I always say.  With that said, watching the remaining Tool tickets sell out in California drove me to a quick, crazed decision: That a Las Vegas trip was in order.  I've always wanted to go to Vegas, and after searching around, found a great deal that my wife and I couldn't pass up.  We're staying in premium pyramid rooms!


In addition to the Tool concert, we'll be seeing a Cirque Du Soleil show(complementary tickets from our hotel for booking 3+ nights), and hopefully visiting the Hoover Dam.  If you have any more suggestions for things to do, please leave a comment!

So the itinerary for the summer is filling up with an impulsive trip to Las Vegas in July in addition to Carrowinds and Chevelle in Charlotte.  A definite trip to Floyd and Roanoke in August, a week long hike on the Appalachian trail in early September, a Cruise in late September, and a Muse concert and Richmond trip in early October.  After 3 years of minimal travel, pretty much just a trip to Cancun with Lauren's parents, we have something planned every month.   It's nice to treat ourselves.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So when are you gonna be in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 15th through the 20th. Have any suggestions on what we should do and see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been traveling a lot lately, I think that's great!

    ReplyDelete