Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back to normal

We settled back into our daily routines after returning to Lebanon. The only difference is we seem to have a new inhabitant on our couch.

Jennifer has been staying with us since we returned from Minneapolis. Drawing on her accounting experience at Swan Leasing and her IT internship last year with Thrivent, we were able to get her an interview with CGI. I’m happy to announce she was offered a position.

I had all sorts of activities planned these last two weeks: Frisbee golf to try out my new disks I got in Minnesota, a hike at the local state park, and a motorcycle ride with friends from work. Alas, it has rained, neigh down-poured, every single day since we returned. Despite the disagreeable weather, I have added an hour long workout to my daily regiment, and hope to keep up with it.

A few more trips were planned, a Chevelle concert and Carrowinds trip to Charlotte NC, a cruise this fall in the Caribbean, and a trip to see high school friends in Roanoke. I also have been toying with the idea of seeing a Tool concert. I’m worried they’re close to their last tour, and I haven’t seen them play since high school. Unfortunately the only venues that aren’t sold out at the moment are in San Diego and Las Vegas.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

3 comments:

  1. I like your couch. That second picture is hideous btw. But my vest is cute. You need to announce your Las Vegas news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My presentation didn't make your blog... Just the horrible picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife says the picture is nice, blame her.

    ReplyDelete