Monday, April 5, 2010

Muse!!!

My second trip of March commenced a week after the Roanoke trip.  We headed to Nashville, TN to see a Muse concert.  If you enjoy their music, you should most definitely try to see them in concert.  Once again my wife, roommate, and coworker attended.  We walked around Nashville, saw the sights, listened to a lot of country music, and saw one of the top 5 shows I've ever seen.  We had breakfast at the Pancake Factory, which was amazing.  Definitely try the sweet potato pancakes if you find yourself in Nashville at the Pancake Factory. 

We caught up with a group of friends a few hours.  Here we are hanging out in the lines as they prepare to open up the arena.

The concert was one of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen.  My blurry pictures fail to do them any justice.

We were in Nashville a total of 3 nights.  I wish we had additional time to see the Parthenon replica and art museum, but i guess we'll have to save it for another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment