Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Day 2 & 3

A 1.2 mile loop between where my wife and I work has been the staple route of my outdoor experiences. On the second and third days of the month the loop. It has a small hill on it, enough to get me breathing hard but not enough to sweat so much I can't return to work. My company is place in the middle of woods and fields on the outskirts of our 3000 person town. There are often deer and turkeys that cross my path on these walks. I work at the top of the hill in the picture below.


Besides these walks, I've also spent time weeding our garden beds in preparation for our guests this weekend as well as a longer joy ride on my motorcycle(if that counts as being outside?).

Today, August 4th, it has been incredibly stormy all day. My workplace along with most of Lebanon lost power. As I write this at 9PM, I still haven't been outside for more than about 10 minutes. Will I fail my challenge already? Can I not make it more than 3 days in a row without staying inside? Stay tuned to fine out.

No comments:

Post a Comment